Monday 16 November 2009

Pants! + Indoor Football

I picked up my marathon pack from Queensbay today and after listening to my colleague David tell me horror stories of chafing, I decided to go and buy a pair of 'tight running shorts' so I would join the 'bloody' group. After an hour's worth of painful reflexology, it was either run with all the gear on or take the kids to the park. So I decided to delay the inevitable and took my kids to the park where we saw a BMXer at the skate park.

Part of the reason that I didn't go for a run was because I was going to play at Dalat International School at 8pm. And what a star studded evening it was with Roy, Jason, Vijay, Muneer, Fajar, Viet and Samson joining myself and other young players. It was competitive and very enjoyable with a new young kid in the mix. He's got fast feet for a fourteen year old! An hour and a half was good to give the legs a bit of a run out, a little blister on my toe and a chance to try out my lycra pants - which passed the mobility and sweat test!

No comments:

Post a Comment