Thursday 19 November 2009

Gym + Carbo Loading

Last bit of exercise before the marathon as I'll working tomorrow and will thus have no time to do anything. So I thought I'd do a bit of upper body strength work so I did three sets of 10, 5 and 10 reps on my chest, back, biceps, triceps and shoulders with heavy weights in the middle. With the big day around a mere two corners, I did a mere one set of reps on my legs but a lot of back and leg stretches at the end of it all.

It was also the day where I was supposed to start 'carbo loading' so I've been eating a lot throughout the day. Half chicken meal with rice and potato salad at Nandos for lunch with home made spaghetti for dinner and cinnamon bread/croissants as snacks in the middle or at the end. Tempted to go for the ice cream that's been lying in our freezer but with this terrible cough I've been having all week (& what a time to have it!), I've been drinking a lot of honey water too.

No comments:

Post a Comment